NK Enterprise Consulting, LLC is a certified minority woman owned business that solves workforce business solutions related to generational diversity through consulting, training seminars, and keynote presentations. We understand for the first time there are more generations working within corporations than ever before and that organizations are seeking strategies and solutions to keep their competitive advantage as the workforce culture is shifting. We take a personalized approach with our clients to make sure we understand their needs to meet their desired results.
Dr. Nicole King-Smith makes waves with her dynamic presentations and generational insights. She has traveled extensively speaking to groups, including the Florida Festivals and Events Association and the World Waterpark Association. Dr. King-Smith has worked with several top Fortune 500 organizations and remains highly committed to developing professionals through mentoring and creating partnerships throughout the community.
Dr. King-Smith earned her bachelors in Business Administration from Florida A & M University, MBA in Hospitality and Tourism Management from Strayer University, and her Ph.D. in Organizational Management from Capella University.
Our Founder, Dr. Nicole King-Smith
NK Enterprise Consulting, LLC was established in 2014 by Dr. Nicole King-Smith a generational expert who has worked with several fortune 500 companies, education institutions, and professional development organizations to strategize and overcome challenges related to their organizational management practices specifically generational diversity. We have done a speaking tour where we have delivered speaking presentations to address issues surrounded around generational conflict. We have provided interactive training and development sessions that engage and interact the participants to understand each generational difference from various perspectives. We have also worked on consulting projects that provided executable strategic solutions related to hiring, retaining, and promoting the current generational workforce. We strive on providing resources, solutions, and being the generational experts in the field.
NK Enterpsrise Consultants know what it takes to successfully get businesses to reach and exceed their goals through their own personal and professional journey of having passion, knowledge, and results. You not only will receive your desired results, but we strive to create a memorable consulting service experience.
Past Clients, Speaking Engagements, and Presentations
- ATD SWFL Florida Chapter
- Black Women Business Owners Executives & Entrepreneurs
- Crescent Foundation Tampa Chapter
- FAVRM State Conference
- Henderson & Franklin, Attorneys at Law
- Hodges University
- Jordan Sparks – Sparks Charities
- Lee County Economic Development Office – Women’s Business Summit
- Make a Wish Foundation
- Morgan Stanley
- National Association of African Americans in Human Resource (NAAAHR)
- National Forum Black Public Administrators
- NFL Alumni – Tampa Chapter
- Northstar Meeting Group
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc
- Professional Football Players Mothers Association
- Professional Football Wives Association
- Ryan Sims Foundation
- Sam’s Club
- SHRM – Annual Supervisors Conference
- Simon T Bailey – Spark Hope Now Series
- Soledad O’Brien & Brad Raymond (Starfish Foundation) PowHerful Summit
- Suncoast HR Association
- SW Florida Diversity Council
- SWFL African Network
- SWFL Diversity Council
- SWFL SHRM
- Tampa Bay Florida Diversity Council
- Women of Color Golf
- World Waterpark Association